The latest update 0.11.2 for Vampire Survivors is out and it includes a few new features and fixes. The game now has an unlockable Random character, an option to skip weapon selection, and fixes to movement input. You can now also cash in immediately after completing a stage.
If you’re not familiar with the game, it’s a top-down bullet hell roguelike that is in Early Access on Steam. It recently received a patch to tweak the gameplay and add a cheat menu. It also adds new characters and stages to the game.
The patch notes will show you some of the new features that the game has to offer. The game’s roguelite elements and minimalist gameplay make it a unique game. You’re never completely safe, and there’s no place to hide, so you need to collect gold to make the next survivor. Before you can download the patch, you need to have administrator privileges on your PC.
Vampire Survivors Update 0.11.2 Patch Notes
– Unlockable option to choose a the Random character (check SECRETS menu).
– Option to skip the weapon selection from Candybox.
– Option to stop moving backgrounds (Moongolow, Cappella Magna).
– Option to cash-in immediately all remaining Revives when completing a stage.
– Added a few new sprites.
– New secondary skin for Christine.
– There’s now a low, Luck-based chance that green coin bags from Treasure Chests could be substituted by a Candybox, if it has been unlocked.
– Fixed movement input resetting when leveling up/opening a treasure chest.
– Fixed a few errors around controllers (please know/remember that we won’t be able to fix all controller issues until we complete the port to the new engine).
– Fixed birds firing timer at high cooldown.
– Fixed Gorgeous Moon breaking when firing too often due to Limit Break.