The latest update for the game Planet Crafter, version 0.4.008, is now available for download on all supported platforms. The update brings new features and lighting to the Big habitat module, as well as various bug fixes. However, if you’re looking for a full feature update, you can check out the previous update 0.4.007, which brought a number of major changes and fixes to the game. To get the latest version of the game, follow the instructions below.
The latest update for the game is known as a Hotfix 0.4.008. While it may not seem like much of a change, it has made it more fun and enjoyable for players. The new version of the game is free to download from the Epic Games Store and is recommended for players who enjoy crafting.
Fixed a lot of bug reports. Some key items that could heal Isaac have now been fixed. The burn sound no longer plays when Isaac takes contact damage from fireplaces. Adrenaline caused incorrect item costumes to scale. Some bosses spawn multiple enemies at a single location.
In addition, the Ipecac explosion now damage enemies when the tears are large enough. If this wasn’t enough to kill the enemies, the player will now be able to collect their loot from a nearby location.
Planet Crafter Patch 0.4.008 Notes – April 7, 2022
- Added Lights in Big habitat module
- Increase inventory size on shredders (only newly created)
- Antenna require less resources
- Riley’s messages comes quicker
- Fix rebind f not working (Feel free to try rebinding other keys to check it)
- Ore extractor t2 mine more specific ores
- Add tree spreader T2 for unlocking trees achievement
- Night is 45 seconds shorter
- Changed end of content message on the prologue/demo version
You can find the full official patch notes here. You can find all the latest patch notes for other games here.