The latest update for the Bus Simulator 21 is now available to download on all platforms. The latest Bus Simulator 21 Update 2.17 brings a variety of changes to the game. Several major bug fixes and new features have also been made available in this update.
The game now features customizable route colors. Below are the patch notes for the new 2.17 update. In addition to these fixes and new features, this update also addresses some game-related issues. Read on to learn about the newest update and its features.
You can read the complete list of changes and improvements in Bus Simulator 21 Update 2.17 Patch Notes.
Bus Simulator 21 April 7 Update Patch Notes
- Customizable route colors
Bug fixes and general game improvements
- Fixed Mission 1 crash when starting new company in hardcore mode [PC]
- Selecting a modded decal also changes the next decal. [PC]
- Fixed gamepad bug in Driver Profile menu when creating a new company [PC]
- The steering wheel buttons assigned to actions, are now shown in the interaction overview when the cockpit zoom is active [PC]
- Mission 33 “Fun for all”: Fixed that passengers weren’t counting for subgoal deliver passengers to the Pier [PC/PS4]
- Seaside Valley: Fixed pedestrians walking on cars in Astra Park [PC/PS4/X1]
- The district names are now visible in the map menu screen only – you won’t see them on the mini map anymore [PC/PS4/X1]
- Removed bus lane in Millbrook area, where cars were ignoring the lane. [PC/PS4/X1]
Bus fixes and improvements
- IVECO Crossway LE: Added missing turn radius in the datasheet [PC]
- Mercedes-Benz Citaro G: Adjusted physics so stabilize the bus and prevent flipping [PC/PS4/X1]
- Volvo 7900: Added ignition key [PC/PS4/X1]
- Volvo 7900 : Added speedlimiter button [PC/PS4/X1]
- Grande West Vicinity 30ft : Fixed rear indicators emitting white light instead of orange [PC/PS4/X1]
- MAN Lion’s City 18C: Fixed that can get stuck in driver’s door [PC/PS4/X1]
- MAN Lion’s City 18C: Cockpit lights are now working as intended [PC/PS4/X1]
- MAN Lion’s City 18C: Fixed source for passenger lights [PS4/X1]
- MAN Lion’s City CNG: Cashier light was not interactable and has been fixed. [PC/PS4/X1]
- MAN Lion’s City 12C: Missing light source for the interior lights fixed [PC/PS4/X1]
- MAN Lion’s City 12C: Cockpit light now turns on and off correctly [PC/PS4/X1]
- Mercedes-Benz interiors: Enabled further customization options for Mercedes-Benz buses, which previously weren’t assigned to Citaro (O530), eCitaro and eCitaro articulated buses. Now all Mercedes-Benz buses have the same interior options (eCitaros having one extra) [PC/PS4/X1]
License plate editor improvements and fixes
- Russian license plates can be customized on PS4. [PS4]
- French license plates fixed (00 is now customizable, place where the area sticker would be, is now occupied with BS21 logo). [PC/PS4/X1]
- British plate now accepts 4 letters/numbers in the last position [PC/PS4/X1]
- Japanese license plate: Fixed that players could get stuck in UI while using a game controller [PC/PS4/X1]
- Better names for the license plates in customization view [PC/PS4/X1]
- Fixed the text format and placement on Chinese and Dutch license plates [PC/PS4/X1]
Download free Bus Simulator 21 version 2.17 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
You can find the full official patch notes here. You can find all the latest patch notes for other games here.