Judgment Patch 1.02 Adds AMD FSR2.1 and Intel XeSS Support to PC Versions of Judgment Fixes a Number of Performance Issues! This new patch fixes several issues caused by high frame rates and includes two new features: FSR2.1 and Intel XeSS support. The patch also fixes a crashing issue when using the 12th-generation Intel CPU, and a problem with the geometry quality setting in the graphics settings.
Judgment is a Japanese game published by Sega and developed by Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio. The game was first released on the PlayStation 4 in December 2018 in Japan and was later released worldwide in June 2019. The game follows Takayuki Yagami, a lawyer turned detective who investigates cases involving missing eyes.
Judgment 1.02 Patch Notes
- Support added for Intel XeSS.
- Addition of FSR2.1 Native quality.
*Native works only when it has the same drawing resolution, adopting only the FSR2.1 Anti-aliasing effect .
- Fixed an issue where a black screen would display when playing Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown.
- Fixed an issue with VSync set to ON that caused instability with higher frame rates.
- Improved boot-up stability.
- Patch version description on title screen and smart phone menu have been updated to reflect the correct version.
- Miscellaneous additional fixes.