Focus Home Interactive have relaesed a new Insurgency: Sandstorm update 1.6.3 patch notes. According to the patch notes, the update has addressed some high profile issues in the game includes Smoke visibility issues, Smoke disappearing issues, and more.
The latest Insurgency: Sandstorm update 1.6.3 also improves in-game download speeds from mod.io and implements Epic’s suggested changes for PhysX code. There is also a number of bug fixes and gameplay improvements have made in the latest patch update for the game. To get the full details check out the full Insurgency: Sandstorm update 1.6.3 patch notes below.
Insurgency: Sandstorm Update 1.6.3 Patch Notes
- Smoke visibility issues
- Smoke disappearing issues
- Enemy AI spawning and navigating improperly on Precinct
- Download speed issues with mod.io
See the full changelist below:
- Addressed an issue with bot spawning and navigation on Precinct in Checkpoint Security and Checkpoint Insurgents
- Fixed an issue where smoke particles could be removed from the screen prematurely if there were a large number of other particles being rendered
- Created a screen overlay for players who are in a smoke system to better block their vision more consistently
- Improved in-game download speeds from mod.io
- Implemented Epic’s suggested changes for PhysX code to address collision issues on Linux servers running custom maps
The game is currently available only on PC, however, it will also be coming out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 25th August 2020.