Bungie has started rolling out the latest Destiny 2 hotfix 220.127.116.11 patch update across all platforms and regions. The dev has now also shared the full patch notes for the latest Destiny 2 hotfix 18.104.22.168 update which includes a number of fixes to the Presage and Battlegrounds and some other fixes and changes for the game.
According to Bungie, the latest update is now rolling out for all platforms and it is expected to conclude at 10 AM PST (1800 UTC). Below you can find the main fixes which have been brought to the Presage and Battlegrounds with the latest Destiny 2 hotfix 22.214.171.124 update.
- Fixed an issue where beneficial modifiers were not functioning in Battlegrounds activities.
- Fixed an issue where some Colossus combatants would become lost on the battlefield.
- Fixed an issue where some combatant names were mistranslated in Korean.
- Fixed an issue where players would be respawned in unfavorable areas leading to numerous deaths.
- Fixed an issue where players could launch their first Presage activity without it’s associated quest.
- When players attempt to launch the mission without the quest, there will not be error text explaining why. We plan to fix this issue in a future update.
- Additionally, players may still launch their first Master activity without the Catalyst quest. We plan to fix this issue in a future update.
In addition, the latest Destiny 2 hotfix 126.96.36.199 patch update further includes a number of other fixes and changes to Abilities, Armor, Weapons, Bounties, and Pursuits.