Kena Bridge of Spirits update 1.11 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and PC. According to the official Kena Bridge of Spirits 1.11 patch notes, the latest update brings improvements to photo mode, auto-save & world map, adds roll functionality to photo mode, and more. The update also hides 3 Halloween hats in the game until 11/01!.
Kena Bridge of Spirits Update 1.11 Patch Notes
Find the complete Kena Bridge of Spirits Update 1.11 Patch Notes below to know more about the new changes and updates.
Happy Halloween! We’ve hidden 3 new hats in the game that will only be around through November 1st.
We’ve also packed patch 1.11 with bug fixes and improved functionally for auto-save, photo mode, and the world map.
- Added support for more auto-save slots (5).
- Added location thumbnails to save files.
- Improved quality and increased resolution of images captured with photo mode.
- Added roll functionality to photo mode.
- Photo mode now crops images to match the selected format.
- Added ability to display collected items on the world map.
- Added Meditation Spot tracking per region on the world map.
- Improved ultrawide support on PC.
- Fixed bugs related to save game state.
- Fixed small Rot animation related bugs.
- Animation, audio mixing and music bug fixes.
- Fixed bugs relating to missing collectables and lost owl statues.
- Reduced tracking on certain enemy and boss attacks.
- Crash fixes.
Kena Bridge of Spirits is now available for PS4, PS5, and PC.