Capcom has released the latest Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.21. The latest FighterZ Patch 1.21 includes a huge list of fixes, system-wide changes and a host of character balancing to the game. First of all, the latest patch for the game adds the battle screen and Selectable Z Assists. Where players can now choose from 3 assists for each character. The Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.21 also limits the breaking power where health gauge now changes when one character remains.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.21
The character now has the following effects.
- Increased damage output
- Ki gauge increases by one
- Opponent’s recoverable health is reduced on hit (except with invincible moves)
The latest FighterZ Patch Notes 1.21 also adds the adjustments to Instant Overheads.
- All jumping attacks will no longer hit a crouching opponent when performed as the character is rising into the air (AKA instant overheads).
- Characters blocking mid-air will be in a crouching state after landing.
- When hit just before landing from a jump, characters will be in a grounded state rather than a mid-air state.
The update in the latest Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.21 also adds a number of error fixes and changes to Goku’s fighting abilities which you can find below.
- Fixed an issue in which landing a certain way after an attack with landing recovery would cause that same recovery to occur on the next jump.
- Fixed an issue in which performing an attack immediately after blocking would cause problems with the hurtbox during the following action.
- For certain attacks that lock the opponent in place and trigger a cinematic sequence, the hitboxes are no longer active during the hitstop.
Goku (Super Saiyan)
The grounded follow-up version of the Kamehameha leaves you less open, making it easier to use!
Goku’s Type C Z Assist hits the opponent multiple times, and it even automatically follows up on hit!
Crouching Medium Attack
- Increased distance moved during the attack.
- Increased the attack’s active frames.
- Increased recovery.
- Slowed start-up.
Standing Special Attack
- Adjusted blowback.
- Sped up the start-up when the opponent is taking damage.
Kamehameha (Grounded Diagonal Version)
- Increased damage.
- Reduced recovery.
- Reduced the attack’s active frames.
- Reduced opponent’s untechable time
Due to the huge list of changes, fixes and balancing we haven’t included the full Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.21 here. However, you can head to the official release page to check for all the changes added to the latest patch 1.21.