The weekend has arrived, and Destiny 2 players are eagerly anticipating the return of Xur. Due to Xur’s presence, there will be various exotic things for sale this weekend, as well as some unexpected surprises.
Spawn on Nessus’s Watcher’s Grave transmat zone, then fly north on your sparrow. It would help if you traveled to the area’s furthest northernmost point, past Caiatl’s land tank. This part is dominated by a massive tree covered with pink moss. Climb the tree and look for Xur on the sizeable flat branch that overlooks the area.
In Destiny 2, Xur returns to the solar system every weekend, beginning with the daily reset on Friday at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET. The trouble is, he won’t know where he’ll land until he gets there. Xur can be found in the Tower Hangar area, on Nessus in Watcher’s Grave, and in the Winding Cove area of the EDZ, among other places.
Xur’s inventory changes every week, so visit him on the weekends for new weapons and Exotic armor rolls. You can see him any time between his arrival on Friday and the weekly reset on Tuesday at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET when Xur exits the solar system.
Winding Cove in the EDZ, Giant’s Scar on IO, The Rig on Titan, the Emperor’s Barge on Nessus, or the Hangar in the Tower are all possible locations for him. Players who want to buy new things from Xur can go visit the Nessus, who is hanging around in a huge tree in the Watcher’s Grave this week, and pick up his latest offers.
Xur will have a single weapon and armour for each class, same like before. Hard Light, Young Ahamkara’s Spine, Crest of Alpha Lupi, Eye of Another World, and Exotic Engram are among the cards he holds this time.
How to Find Xur’s Location This Week in Destiny 2?
The app comes with a very simple-to-use interface that not only helps you find Xur’s location but also lets you see what exotic items and gears Xur has to offer this week. Below you can find the main key features of the Where is Xur? for Destiny 2 app.
- Location on a Map: Find out Xur’s exact location on a detailed map.
- Weapon & Armor Details: See all the stats and perks of a weapon or armor in detail.
- Weapon & Armor Ratings and Reviews: Give ratings to exotic items and write reviews on them. Check what the Destiny community thinks about a specific exotic and decide to buy it or not accordingly.
- Guardian Wishlist: The classic feature is back and better than ever! You can now see the votes being cast in real-time and see the percentages for all items; not just the item with the most votes.
- Best Exotics: See all the exotics ordered according to their community rating.
- Exotic Armory: Check the details of all the potential loot Xur can bring. Rate & review them to show your love or dislike!
- Archive: Check what Xur has brought in previous weeks in an orderly fashion. Instantly see how many times a particular exotic item is brought by Xur. Archive starts with Forsaken release.
- Custom Notifications: Get notifications for Xur’s arrival and departure.