The latest patch for Palworld on Steam, version v0.1.4.1, has been released. This update includes significant fixes, such as resolving a critical issue where the game would crash and save data would become corrupted when the total number of Pals captured by a guild reached approximately 7,000. The patch aims to enhance the gaming experience by addressing major bugs and improving overall stability.
For Xbox players, the update version v0.1.1.4 is still in the works and will be released as soon as it is ready. This ensures that Xbox users can expect the same level of improvements and fixes to the game in the near future.
Palworld v0.1.4.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the game would always crash and save data would be corrupted when the total number of Pals captured by the guild reached approximately 7000.
- In the previous patch, save data that had already been in this state (for servers, the server’s world data) remained in a broken state that made it impossible to load, but after applying this patch it will be resolved and will load properly.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons equipped by other players would disappear when a player used a grenade in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where, although the displayed capture probability increased when the capture power was strengthened with Lifmunk Effigies, the capture probability did not actually increase at all due to an internal processing bug.
- Fixed an issue where if a Pal that was manually assigned to a breeding farm went to sleep, it would not wake up forever.
- Fixed an issue where no wood would drop when Pal at the base felled a tree.
- Implemented countermeasures against some cheats and exploits.