THQ Nordic has released a new hotfix update patch notes for its cult-classic and action-adventure game Destroy All Humans on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The latest update comes as hotfix v2512 and according to the patch notes, it brings a number of fixes to the game which you can find in the full patch notes listed below.
Destroy All Humans Hotfix v2512 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed a showstopper related to savegames at certain checkpoints
- Fixed rare crashes, and a few cases of edge-case “black screen” situations
- Fixed a few audio issues, added music to the Turnipseed Farm open world
- Fixed rare cases of holobob cancelling when holobob target despawns or is killed via an explosion.
- Now the ability will continue as it should even if the Holobob target is despawned; and explosions will no longer harm the holobobbed human
- Fixed some unlocking issues for skins
- Fixed an issue where “New Artwork” unlocked would show at missions ends even if there wasn’t a new Artwork unlock
The latest update for the game is a small hotfix that fixes a number of in-game issues. The Destroy All Humans hotfix v2512 update doesn’t bring any other features and changes to the game.
Destroy All Humans video game is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One via their respective online stores for $39.99.