Bungie has dropped a huge patch note with its latest update 2.8.0 for the Destiny 2. The latest Destiny 2 update 2.8.0 patch is now available to download on PC PS4 and Xbox One. So, if you haven’t downloaded it yet then you should update your game now as the latest update 2.8.0 patch brings various fixes, changes, performance and balance adjustments to the game which might also fix any of your current in-game issues.
As for the highlight from the latest Destiny 2 update 2.8.0, it brings more heath to Barricade increasing it from 500 to 600. The Destiny 2 patch 2.8.0 also increases weapons damage to Barricade from 30 per cent to 60 per cent for a number of weapons.
The latest Destiny 2 2.8.0 patch update adds the following changes to the
PLAYER IDENTITY SYSTEMS, EMBLEMS.
- Stat Trackers
- Emblems now use an updated details screen to support Stat Trackers.
- All Emblems now have Stat Trackers that can be equipped and unequipped
- The Stat Trackers available on an emblem are related to the emblem’s source/category.
- Stat Trackers are broken down into categories based on Activity and Time-span, and more.
- Clan Banner Perks have been updated for Season 10
- Fixed an effects issue on Lost Legend’s engines
- Fixed an animation issue with Sanctum Plate Shell
- Updated thruster effects for Dawning sparrows Chill of Winter and Holiday Cheer
- Fixed effects issues for Azure Azazyel and The Bronco
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- Updated XP rewards from Mars ambient chests and public spaces to be consistent with Shadowkeep values.
- Reduced the power of the incomplete version of ‘Legend of Acrius’ when purchased from a vendor.
- Paid character boosts raise the player to the new soft cap of 950.
- Note: Players cannot purchase a character boost until their first character has reached the soft cap.
Below you can find a number of performance, fixes, improvements made in the latest patch update.
- Fixed UI stuttering and framerate drops when loading or applying mods
- Improved framerate in Gambit and Gambit Prime
- Fixed framerate issues during the Sanctified Mind encounter of the Garden of Salvation Raid
- Fixed framerate issues in the Pit of Heresy Dungeon, specifically in tunnel encounters
- Fixed stutter at high framerate on PC
- General improvements to performance on PC when a lot of debris is on the ground
- Load time is no longer tied to framerate
Due to the huge list of changes we haven’t lined down all of the changes made in the latest Destiny 2 patch 2.8.0 update here. However, if you want you can read the full Destiny 2 update 2.8.0 patch notes here.