Treyarch Studios has released a new patch update for Black Ops Cold War that adds a couple of new spawn adjustments, addresses a UI error for Fireteam: Dirty Bomb that could sometimes occur when loading into a match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb on Ruka. The patch also addresses an issue for parks that prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
In the latest patch update, you also get stability improvements and bug fixes listed in the patch notes below. Treyarch has also announced Nuketown ’84 that will kick off tomorrow at 10 AM PT! through Nov. 30. During the Nuketown ’84, you can earn 2XP + 2X Weapon XP.
Black Ops Cold War November 23 Patch Notes:
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn logic to reduce average travel time to active Hardpoints.
- Adjusted enemy weighting for spawns in Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed a UI error that could sometimes occur when loading into a match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb on Ruka.
- Addressed an issue that would prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
- Addressed an issue where the player could earn Field Upgrade charge while their Ring of Fire was currently activated.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused zombies to use their ranged attack unexpectedly.
- Addressed a rare issue that could rarely cause the Megaton to be permanently invincible after splitting.
- Added various stability fixes.